|Registration Fee||Until 5 September 2018||As from 5 September 2018|
|ESO Member||€ 570||€ 640|
|ESO Member Reduced*||€ 480||€ 520|
|Non-member||€ 620||€ 690|
|Non-member Reduced*||€ 530||€ 570|
|Residents**||€ 470||€ 510|
Fees excluding Swedish VAT
* The reduced rate is available to all participants of a country designated by the World Bank rating as a low-income or a lower-middle-income economy. Please click here to view a list of low-income or lower-middle-income economies.
** Residents will need to provide proof (written certification from employer confirming their resident status). This document needs to be uploaded as pdf, jpg or word.doc during online registration.
Registration fees include
- Unlimited access to all scientific sessions and the industrial exhibition
- Conference bag
- A copy of the final programme
- Lunch and coffee during the meeting
Should you wish to register a group to the ESO Karolinska Stroke Update Conference, please contact the registration department at email@example.com.
Registered delegates receive all their congress material on-site in the registration area.
You can either pay by bank transfer or credit card. All fees for the congress registration should be paid in EUR in advance to the Congress Secretariat of the ESO-Karolinska Stroke Update Conference, clearly stating the participant’s name and address (when paying by bank transfer).
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. If a bank transfer is done shortly before the conference starts, a copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the conference account on time.
On-site registration will be accepted but receipt of all congress documents cannot be guaranteed.
Refund of cancellations will be handled as follows:
- Cancellations (in writing) received up and including 26 September 2018: minus 25% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations made after 26 September 2018
- For any change of names, a fee of € 50 will be charged